1. It is Inspired – It is of God written by men who heard the Voice of God or were led by His Spirit to write.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness – 2 Timothy 3:16.
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit – 2 Peter 1:19-21.
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it – Isaiah 55:11.
2. It is Infallible – There are no mistakes, it is faultless and flawless. It has no blemishes because God’s character has no blemishes. The law of the Lord is perfect – Psalm 19:7.
3. It is Inerrant – It contains no factual errors, historical fallacies, scientific inaccuracies or spiritual delusions. Every word of God is tested – Proverbs 30:5.
4. It is Authoritative – It tells us absolute truth about time, creation and eternity. About life and death, right and wrong, heaven and hell. It teaches us all that is needful.
Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; for the Lord speaks – Isaiah 1:2.
5. It is Complete – Nothing needs to be added or taken away, removed.
Do not add to His words – Proverbs 30:6.
6. It is Sufficient – There is no other source for spiritual truth and guidance. He who is of God hears the words of God – John 8:47.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Date : 30/11/-0001