1) The Time – held on the 15th Tishri in the 7th month (the Autumn) for 7 days with an 8th day for a holy gathering. Leviticus 23:36, 39.
2) The Meaning – the command to dwell in booths made with boughs and branches. Lev 23:40-43.
3) The Importance – it was the most prominent of the 3 yearly Foot Festivals for all Israel.
4) The Prayer – for rain as the seasons change.
5) The Service – the Shofar announced the start.
6) The Water Ceremony – the libation offering.
7) The Temple Lighting Ceremony – 4 large Menorahs lit the night sky as the people rejoiced before the Lord in the Temple Court.
8) The Hoshana Rabbah Ceremony – on the 7th Day with water poured out as a type of rain and prayers given towards Heaven.
Enter Yeshua Adonainu, the Messiah, Melech Yisrael, Sar Shalom, Ben Elohim. John 7:37-39.
Date : 02/02/2020