1. The Abrahamic Covenant was given to the father of the Jewish nation BUT it has the provision and the inclusion of all gentiles who believe and so is the source of every blessing for the Church through the Messiah Adonai Yeshua/Jesus. Genesis12:1-3.
2. The Davidic Covenant was made with Israel’s King BUT it is the basis of Jesus the Messiah to return for His House as the Lion of Judah, the King of kings and Lord of lords to reign and rule on this earth. 2 Samuel 7:8-16.
3. The New Covenant was made with Israel BUT the Church has entered into its provision for salvation. Jeremiah 31:31. Matthew. 26:28.
4. The Lord’s Table was given to Yeshua’s disciples from the elements of the Passover Table BUT it is one of the ordinances of the Church. 1 Corinthians 11:23-31.
5. The Command to Evangelise the World was given to 11 Jewish disciples BUT it is more commonly known as the Great Commission of the Church. Matthew 28:16-20.
Date : 02/02/2020