1. The Condemnation of sinful men, opposed to God – Reprobate
minds and dishonoured bodies.
2. The Explanation of God’s dealings with men, and God’s verdict
Romans 2:1-3 & 18.
3. The Propitiation for sin by the death of Christ, a sinless
4. Our Justification through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The illustration of how God justifies the believer in Christ.
Condemnation – to pronounce judicial sentence or judgement
against a person or persons.
Explanation – to give understanding and the clarification
of disputed points.
Propitiation – to make well or to appease through atonement
for our sins.
Justification – to be free from blame or guilt and to be declared
righteous through His grace and mercy.
Illustration – pictorial matter used to explain the text.
Date : 30/11/-0001