1. Israel became a state in 1312b.c. Two Millennia before Islam came into being.
2. Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves ‘Palestinians’
in 1967. Almost two decades after the modern Israeli statehood.
3. After conquering the land in 1272b.c. Jews ruled it for a 1,000 years and maintained a continuous presence for 3,300 years.
So for over 3,300 years Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity.
Even under Jordanian, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
4. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Holy Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur’an.
King David founded Jerusalem, Mohammed never set foot in it.
Jews pray facing Jerusalem.
Muslims pray facing Mecca. It is interesting to note that if they are between the two cities they will pray towards Mecca with their backs to Jerusalem.
5. In 1948 Arab leaders urged their people to leave Israel, promising to cleanse the land of a Jewish presence.
68% of them fled without every setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
In contrast the Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as a result of violence and pogroms!
Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948 of their own accord while close to a million Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.
In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists.
6. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey in the U.S.A or Wales in the U.K.
There are 22 Arab countries, not counting Palestine (Palestina, named as such by the Romans after conquering Israel in 135AD). There is only one Jewish state.
7. Arabs started all 5 wars against Israel and lost every one of them.
Fatah (PLO) and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
Israel ceded most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority and even provided it with arms!
During the Jordanian occupation Jewish holy sites were vandalised and were off limits to Jews.
Under Israeli rule all Christian and Muslim holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
8. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel.
Out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel.
The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 Synagogues in the Old City of Jerusalem.
It also remained silent when Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish Cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
And it remained silent when Jordan enforced Apartheid Laws preventing Jews from accessing the Temple Mount and Western Wall.
Date : 30/11/-0001