Two Comings of the Lord
For His saints:-
- The Lord’s Promise – John 14:3; Rev 22:7,12.
- Descends to the Air – 1 Thess 4:16.
- The Dead in Christ rise – 1 Thess 4:16.
- The Living Saints are Changed – 1 Thess 4:17.
- Caught up Together – 1 Thess 4:17. 2 Thess 2:1.
- With and Like the Lord – 1 Thess 4:17.
The two lists within this teaching show a different time line or period when we compare and contrast the scriptures to illustrate and illuminate doctrine. There are two different time lines of the Messiah as the Son of Joseph (the suffering one who died and rose again) and the Son of David (the reigning one on the earth). So in like manner we have two appearings, one for His saints and another with His saints after the Bema Seat judgment in Heaven. This takes place after the rapture and during the time of tribulation on the earth.
The Appearing of the Lord.
With His saints:-
- In Majesty and Power – 2 Thess 1:7. Rev 19:11.
- In Manifested Glory – Matt 24:30. Titus 2:12.
- With all His saints – Col 3:4. Rom 8:19.
- To Judge His enemies – Jude 15. Acts 17:31.
- To Punish Grace Despisers – 2 Thess 1:9. Acts 13:41.
- To Destroy the Antichrist – 2 Thess 2:8. Rev 19:20.
- To Deliver Creation – Romans 8:21. Isa 11:6.
Back To List