Exempt from God’s Wrath

Believers in Messiah (the Christ) are promised exemption from God’s wrath and will not have to endure the Tribulation period:

Luke 21:36. “Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

John 14:3. “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

Rom. 5:9. ‘Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.’

1 Thes. 1:10; 5:9. ‘And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.’ ‘For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.’

Eph. 5:6. ‘Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.’ xf Colossians 3:6.

Rev. 3:10. “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

The Tribulation is a time when God will deal as Sovereign with unbelieving Israel and the nations who have not accepted His Messiah as their Saviour and Redeemer through His sacrificial death. Jesus rose from the grave to show there is a life to come, to be spent either in Heaven or sadly Hell if we refuse the One who came to set us free from our sinful nature.

When does God’s wrath start?

Revelation 6:17. ’For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?’

We may note that His wrath is seen and felt with the sixth seal which is towards the beginning of the Tribulation Period. This is a 7 year period split into two equal parts.

Within the first period we will see the New World Order which is forming now. This will have a false Messiah who tries to sort out the world’s many problems.
The first part is also to do with the Preparation of Israel where we see a false peace through this false Messiah but God works through 144,000 sealed Jewish young men who are evangelists and teach the truth of Yeshua/Jesus as the only way to escape God‘s wrath as it unfolds more and more.

The second part of the Tribulation period is to do with the Persecution of Israel and the ruin of the false world system as God‘s wrath increases upon the sons of disobedience.

The culmination of all this is the battle of Armageddon in Israel as the Lord returns to deal with His and Israel’s enemies. The prophets of old wrote of these things and as 80% of biblical prophecy has been fulfilled we have no need to doubt that the other 20% will be in the years ahead.


The Lord Jesus taught Repent and be Baptized. Walk in righteousness and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.

Date : 30/11/-0001    

Back To List