27. “For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.
28. Therefore take heed to yourselves (the elders) and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which he purchased with His own blood.
29. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves (externally) will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
30. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, (internally) speaking misleading things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.*
* They are not called of the Holy Spirit. They teach things, adding to God’s Message. It sadly has a disturbing, disruptive and distressful message/tone/spirit/teaching/effect towards the flock. It is speculative and at times without full substance. It hinders growth, it causes worry or fear instead of encouraging and exhorting. It does not edify and it takes saints out of God’s Word and His assurances to look at the world and its ways/plans.
Date : 30/11/-0001