1) Learn from the Lord Jesus – Matthew 11:28-29 – Our inner life.
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”
2) Learn to keep the Word – Psalm 119:59-60. John 14:15. – Our social and spiritual life.
‘I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies. I made haste and did not delay to keep Your commandments.’
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.”
3) Learn to show piety – 1 Timothy 5:4 – Our home life.
‘But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to repay their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God.’
4) Learn to do good (well) – Isaiah 1:17 – Our Church and community life.
‘Learn to do good; seek justice, rebuke the oppressor; defend the fatherless, plead for the widow.’
5) Learn to maintain good works – Titus 3:14 – Our Christian life.
‘And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful.’
‘And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.’ Colossians 3:17.
_ _ _ _ _
Date : 30/11/-0001