Key verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:5.
1. In relation to times and seasons – 1 Thess 5:1-2.
(Our Lord’s return will find some unprepared because they are unconcerned!)
2. In contrast to children of darkness – 1 Thess 5:8.
(Watchful and sober while children of darkness are spiritually asleep and drunk with the worlds ways).
3. In association with one another – 1 Thess 5:11.
(Ministering mutual comfort and edification)
4. In our attitude to 7 spiritual life application principles – 1 Thess 5:16-22.
(Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks, do not quench the Spirit, do not despise prophecies, test all things and hold fast what is good, abstain from every form of evil).
5. In anticipation of our Lord’s glorious return – 1 Thess 5:23-24.
(He will sanctify us, set us apart and keep us).
Date : 02/02/2020