1 Corinthians 7:12-19. 7 Terrible Consequences.
1. The Scriptures are false and unreliable!
‘He rose again the third day according to the scriptures.’
1 Corinthians 15:4 and v13.
Psalm 16:10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
(In this verse we can see Dovid and Yeshua spoken of. If Yeshua’s dead body had not been claimed by His disciples then the body of Yeshua would have been thrown into the city dump to rot, but His body would not see corruption. Hallelujah.)
Isaiah 53:8 For He was cut off (killed) from the land of the living. For the transgression of My people, (Jew and Gentile who believe – see Isaiah 49:6-7) He was stricken.
(In this verse we see the Messiah’s death and yet in verse 11 we are told He shall see the labour of His soul and be satisfied. In verse 12 He is to have reward among men.
Unless He rose from the tomb/grave how could this be fulfilled. The same principle of having to be alive after tasting death is seen in Isaiah 9:7 as the Messiah is promised the Throne of David and a Kingdom that shall never end. The scriptures clearly teach One Messiah but Two Comings. First to die for our sins and then secondly on His return to Rescue Israel and to Reign over His people and the Nations.)
2. Jesus is not ‘declared to be the Son of God with power.’ Romans 1:4.
3. No atonement for sin has been made by His death. ‘Ye are still in your sins.’ 1 Corinthians 15:17
4. We have not ‘a living Saviour.’ Acts 5:30-32.
5. The House of G-d/Church has no Head and no solid foundation. Matthew 16:18-19. Eph 1:22; 2:20.
6. The believer has no hope beyond the grave and is therefore in this life ‘of all men the most miserable.’ 1 Cor 15:18-19.
‘our faith is in vain’ and ‘our preaching is also in vain.’ 1 Cor 15:14.
7. There is no divine power for the Christian life. ‘we are false witnesses.’ 1Cor 15:15. Galatians 2:20. Phil 3:10. Colossians 3:1.
Date : 30/11/-0001