A MARVELLOUS PSALM – THE MESSIAH AS MONARCH OVER ISRAEL AND THE NATIONS.
1.THE LORD’S MIGHT (VERSES 1-2)
- The Song of the Lord – verses 1-2 (He has done marvelous things)
- The Strength of the Lord – verse 1b (He has gained the victory)
- The Salvation of the Lord – verse 2 (His righteousness is revealed)
2.THE LORD’S MERCY (VERSES 3-6)
- The Remembrance – verse 3 (His mercy and faithfulness towards Israel is complete)
- The Result – verses 4-6 (Israel and the Nations praise the Lord in song and with shouts of joy)
3.THE LORD’S MAJESTY (VERSES 7-9)
- Jubilation on the Earth – verses 7-8
- Judgement of the Earth – verse 9
- The Lord will rule faithfully with equity.
- The Lord will rule fairly with equality.
Back To List