THE HIDING PLACE OF THE SAINT.
- IN TIMES OF TRIBULATION – Verses 1-4.3 Key thoughts:- Fortress. Foes. Faith.
- A) God’s Fortress – verses 1-2.
- El Elyon – The Most High God. (Possession)
- El Shaddai – The Almighty God. (Provision)
- Yehovah – The Sovereign Lord. (Promise)
- Elohim – God the Creator – (Power)
- B) Our Foes – verse 3. (The Fowler’s snare – a type of the Devil)
- C) His Faith – verse 4. (God is our refuge, His truth is our shield of faith)
2. IN TIMES OF TERROR – Verses 5-11.
4 things will not touch us – pestilence, destruction, evilness or plague.
No evil shall befall us.
Angels shall be around us to minister.
Why? Because we have made the Lord our refuge.
3. IN TIMES OF TRIALS – Verses 12-16.
- A) His Path is one of protection and victory – verses 11-13.
- B) His Promise is to deliver, satisfy and to save us– verses 14-16.
Back To List