Psalm 100 – part 2
A HYMN OF PRAISE
- 1. WE APPROACH GOD – VERSES 1-2. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness, come before His presence with singing.
- A) Harmony in the nations – verse 1
- B) Happiness, joy and gladness – verse 2
- 2. We APPREHEND GOD – VERSE 3. Know ye that the Lord, He is God. It is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves. We are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
- We see:-
- A) His Person
- B) His Power
- C) His Purpose
- 3. WE APPRECIATE GOD – VERSES 4-5. This Psalm is showing us the Millennial Kingdom with the nations giving thanks at Tabernacles.
- A) Coming to Him – Thankfully – verse 4. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless His name.
- In this way we arrive at the Temple
- We then arrive at the Truth
- B) Communing with Him – Thoughtfully – verse 5. For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting and His truth endureth to all generations.
- This verse gives us 3 eternal facts, seen in:
- God’s Goodness
- God’s Mercy
- God’s truth
Back To List